Sunday 3 October 2010

Review:- Ken FOLLETT – “The Third Twin”


Year Published: - 1996
Where the book was from:- My own copy
ISBN: - 0 333 66809 X
Pages: - 503pp
Genre: - Thriller; genetics
Location:- Baltimore
How I came across it: - Library book sale
Rating: - ***** ***
One sentence summary:- In the course of her work a young woman comes across two men who appear to be identical twins and yet who have different parents and her investigations end up threatening her life – and those of others.



Describe the plot without giving anything away:- Jeannie Ferrami tries to trace how two boys from different mothers, born on different days and hundreds of miles apart can in all respects appear to be identical twins. Her investigations initially threaten only her job but soon she upsets folk enough for her life to be threatened.

AUTHOR Notes:- Kenneth Follett – see previous post.

1 comment:

  1. I just updated my sidebar to reflect a little more of my reading history (back to 1997), yesterday, and The Third Twin was in there, somewhere. I love Ken Follett's writing. It's probably been 30 years since I first read Eye of the Needle. Thanks for the reminder(s). I need to read more of his work.

    ReplyDelete

Hello folks - your comments are always welcome.