Wednesday 10 February 2010

Review:- Paul DOHERTY – “Nightshade”


Year Published: - 2008
Where the book was from:- Pensby Library
ISBN: - 978 0 7553 3839 9
Pages: - 295pp
Genre: - Historical Crime
Location:- Essex - 1304
How I came across it: - Chasing Paul Doherty books as he is my current ‘fad’
Rating: - ***** ***







 

One sentence summary:- Hugh Corbett, Keeper of the Secret Seal and devoted emissary of Edward I has been charged with collecting a cross that an unscrupulous manor lord has promised to hand over to the king but a few bodies get in the way.


General comments:- Although this is the first Hugh Corbett novel I’ve read it is around the 16th in the series. I’m looking forward to reading more.

AUTHOR Notes:- see Templar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello folks - your comments are always welcome.