Tuesday 4 August 2009

Review:- Lawrence WATT-EVANS – “TheTurtle Moves, Discworld's Story So Far”

Publ: 2008
My Own Copy
ISBN: 978-1933771465
Genre: Science Fiction / Fantasy Critique
Pages: 296p
Found by Serendipity
Rating: ****


What led you to pick up this book?
I am a Terry Pratchett fan and thought this might be a valuable addition to my Pratchett bookshelf. All in all it was a major disappointment. It merely summaries the Discworld novels and has few original thoughts. It was allegedly designed to give Discworld fans an extra fix but the needle broke!

What did you think about the style?
Not to my sense of humour.

What did you like most about the book?
The cover!

Would I recommend it?
Possibly as a reference document for an abbreviated summary of the plots of the Discworld books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello folks - your comments are always welcome.